Monday, May 11, 2015

MRI

Had my MRI yesterday. Panic was low, so that was positive. The worst was when they were positioning me in the machine, as I was waiting for them to be like "HAHA!" and shove me all the way in. I had to be positioned and then re-positioned, as my knee wasn't quite far enough in, and the second time I panicked. The techs were very nice ("it's ok! Open your eyes! I promise you're not all the way in") and the whole thing took about 20 minutes, so it wasn't terrible. If I ever need an MRI pelvis or higher though, there's going to be issues.

My results are back with my physio already and he wants to see me to discuss tomorrow at 9:30. So I essentially have 17 hours to worst-case scenario and panic. Part of me is happy that I'll know either way what's up, but part of me is pretty worried as obviously something came back as this is the first time he hasn't given me results via email (my ultrasound in November came back negative; my x-ray in mid-April confirmed that I was healing properly). I can think of a couple "worst cases" that I really don't want. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment